Top Reasons to Meet in Palm Springs...
- Fun, Sun & Relaxation – With 360 days of unmatched weather, snowbirds from around the country flock to Palm Springs, from October to May when the weather is fabulous and the sun is always shining. Nestled at the base of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, Palm Spring is a world-famous resort destination, with a perfect combination of intimate small town friendliness and chic urban sensibility.
- Destination Resorts & Outdoor Activities – World Class resorts with hiking, biking, jeeping, horseback riding, golf and more!! Palm Springs offers stunning natural beauty where you can ride horseback through ancient palm groves, explore nearby Joshua Tree National Park, immerse yourself in mineral hot springs, or join an off-road adventure to the San Andreas Fault.
- Newly Renovated Hotels – All major hotels and beautiful resort properties have been renovated and upgraded with some of the best meeting space and guest accommodations in the US.
“An Affair to Remember”: Tasteful Delights at Cary Grant’s Estate
Famed Chef Andrew Manion Copley and his extravagant culinary talents will entertain, teach and delight your taste buds in the recently remodeled 1930s bungalow patio.
- All courses focus on the use of fresh herbs.
- Chef will prepare from appetizer through dessert with household equipment and readily available ingredients.
- Conclude lunch with a trio of Lemon Grass, Basil and Tarragon Ice Cream — the most unique finish to a wonderful culinary experience.
Evening of Antiques and Exquisite Flavors
Maison Felice is an exclusive Antique Furniture Gallery, the host for an evening of refinement with fine wine and food pairings.
- Experience European 18th and 19th century antiques, furnishings and decorative arts, as well as a hand-selected collection of architectural and garden elements.
- Experience a wine decanting ceremony using antique silver funnels into magnificent crystal decanters.
- Enjoy a tasting of both decanted and non-decanted fine wine and experience the difference our ancestors enjoyed.
Reflections: A Themed Welcome Party
A perfect welcome to a Pampered Stay in the Desert held in the Hotel Spa!
- Enjoy tray-passed appetizers by staff in rhinestone Botox shirts.
- Lucite Buffet tables are suspended in water.
- A buffet floral of cylindrical glass vases showcases calla lilies submerged in water with gold fish swimming among the blooms.
- Refresh at the oxygen bar situated near the buffet for an energy boost.
- It's the perfect calming end to a day of travel.
AlliedPRA Palm Springs
41-625 Eclectic Street
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Phone: +1 760.776.4377
Fax: +1 760.779.0018
Sue Carey, DMCP
Vice President of Sales
Bob Carey, DMCP