Ready, Set, Go! IMEX America is Almost Here
IMEX America, the one show where the best minds in the industry come together for a week of networking and events, is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for the busy week ahead? AlliedPRA is excited to meet with you in booth 2430 and ready to book appointments today!
Below are some tips from the IMEX team to ensure a successful show:
Before the Show
- Review the Online Scheduler and messaging service to make pre-show appointments.
- Plan to come early for Smart Monday and enjoy a full day of education and networking.
- Review the Schedule at a Glance and select the personal and professional development sessions you want to attend.
- Download the IMEX America app – it offers loads of information, maps, exhibitor info, after hour events and more.
- Be on the lookout for your badge, which should arrive two weeks prior to the show. If you don’t receive it, you can always pick it up in the Hosted Buyer lounge at the show.
- Pack comfy shoes, a sweater (we all know how cold it is on the show floor) and an extra charger for those long days of networking in the exhibitor area.
- When you arrive at the airport, look for the complimentary shuttle service, brought to you by AlliedPRA Las Vegas, the official DMC of IMEX America 2015.
During the show
- Start your day with MPI Keynotes – free each morning with top speaks and stimulating topics
- Stay connected with complimentary WiFi available for buyer attendees at designated hotspots on the show floor.
- Pick up the Show Daily each morning or check out the online versions at www.imexamerica.com/dailypaper.
- Boost your knowledge with up with 100 education sessions at no cost to you.
- Get social! Interact with the IMEX Social Media Team and follow the IMEX Group on Twitter. You can also monitor all show activity by using the hashtag #IMEX15 for updates #eventprofs tweet.
- Network at professional gatherings, booth events (AlliedPRA is hosting a Cocktail Reception in Booth 2430 on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 from 3:30pm – 5:30pm and all are welcome), and parties, such as CIC Hall of Leaders, Site Nite North America, and the MPI Foundation Rendezvous.
- Join IMEX, AlliedPRA and others by participating in sustainability and local legacy programs and help make a positive impact for the local community and the planet.
- Take advantage of all your benefits, including the complimentary shuttle service from AlliedPRA and special savings on Las Vegas attractions. See special offers.
After the Show
- Send feedback so the IMEX team can make next year’s show even better for you! Contact IMEX America to fill out the post-show survey.
- Follow up with suppliers you meet and keep in touch with the IMEX America community on social media channels.
- Use the Exhibitor Directory on the IMEX app throughout the year to check for the industry’s best global suppliers. The directory is live for six months following the show.
- Go home, kick up your sore feet, grab your favorite beverage and recharge before you get back to work and start utilizing those great connections from the successful week at IMEX America!
We can’t wait to see you!
Planning a program now? Get started by clicking here and we’ll connect you with the best destination services you’ve ever experienced.