Santa Barbara Is Shining!
Coastal vistas, striking beauty, and rejuvenating resorts – no place is quite like Santa Barbara. It’s not hard to convince people to attend meetings in this highly desirable destination – offering a unique getaway experience where mixing business with pleasure comes naturally.
Having experienced quite a year after fires and floods, our AlliedPRA Santa Barbara office is pleased to welcome back groups looking to explore the California coast and the luxury of the American Riviera. Read below to find out what venues and properties are keeping Santa Barbara as intriguing as ever for meetings and events.
MONTECITO SHINES ON
Montecito offers so much for groups, from its renowned eateries and romantic Butterfly Beach, to high-fashion label-hunting on Coast Village Road and Upper Village. Being locally-owned, many of these businesses welcome new visitors exploring their wares.
Venues our guests love:
- The beachfront Four Seasons Resort, The Biltmore Santa Barbara is celebrating their 90th Anniversary of pampering guests with classic hospitality infused with modern luxury.
- The historic San Ysidro Ranch in the foothills of Montecito just announced their incredible Stonehouse Restaurant will reopen by end of 2018 and the hotel’s cottages will follow with a reopening in 2019.
SANTA BARBARA HOTEL PROPERTIES – NEW AND IMPROVED
- The word surrounding the buzzed-about Rosewood Miramar Beach Montecito continues with an eye towards a 2019 opening. When the 161-room resort makes its grand debut, it will be one of the hottest places to meet in Santa Barbara.
- Belmond El Encanto is celebrating its 100th Anniversary this year. That’s just one more reason for a group to experience this iconic destination. A Forbes Five Star property, this elegant and classic resort is fully ready to welcome groups to one of the 92 bungalows and suites tucked high in the hills overlooking Santa Barbara’s charm.
- Hotel Californian, the newest luxury hotel in Santa Barbara, is steps from the waterfront on lower State Street. Your group will delight in the chic Martin Lawrence Bullard – designed rooms after enjoying the neighboring Funk Zone’s restaurants and tasting rooms.
- The newly renovated Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort invites groups to experience their 360 rooms on 24 beachfront acres updated with breezy ocean décor while enjoying their ideal location in the heart of the East Beach Waterfront region.
- The Ritz Carlton Bacara welcomes groups to relax and rejuvenate on their 79-acre oceanfront retreat, complete with 358 rooms and a palatial 42,000 square foot spa. A truly memorable getaway to unwind and recharge.
As we look forward to brighter days ahead, we encourage you to come see for yourself and discover a new side of Santa Barbara. Revive your spirit, ignite your passion, and broaden your horizons, contact us today!